Patterns and pictures of finished projects, most of which have a somewhat nerdy flair...
momopeachez asked: Do you know any good crochet pattern for hats? Like the one you just made.
Well the one that I just posted is the only one I ever use. It’s really easy and really warm. It’s a modified version of this pattern.
1. Ch 42, in second chain from hook, 1 double crochet, double crochet until the end of the row, ch1 and turn.
2. Double crochet across
3. Repeat until 36 rows long, close off.
4. Sew the short ends together with yarn to make a long tube
5. Sew one end of the tube shut by sewing around it and then pulling it tight.
6. I usually put a pom pom on here, but you can crochet a small circle to put over the hole
7. voilà, a hat!
Your request got me looking for more hat patterns… This is the one I’m going to try next I think: http://www.eatingoutloud.com/2011/09/beginner-ribbed-crochet-hat-pattern-mens-unisex.html
Hope this is helpful!!
youweremyfavorite asked: Excuse me while I go through your awesome blog and like absolutely everything for future reference! I'm just learning to crochet and I've been looking for nerdy stuff to make once I get a little better at it. This is just the blog I was looking for :3
Awesome! That’s why I started it. I just wanted a place to keep all the cool things I wanted to try…
Anonymous asked: omg! I absolutely love this blog! >w< do you think you can make a tutorial for a pokemon hat? :3
I am not very good at writing patterns, maybe I can find some tutorials and post them though!